Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide services, such as interest-based advertisements.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a registered user, and enable you to use purchasing, among other customised features and services we provide.
- Delivering content relevant to your interests on Biomaster sites and third-party sites.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Biomaster content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Important Note: Switching off Cookies may render areas of this web site inaccessible or unusable.