Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Addmaster (UK) Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Addmaster (UK) Limited, Darfin House, Priestly Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, ST18 0AR. Our company is registered in England and our registration number is 3947927. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Addmaster (UK) Ltd. shall not accept any liability to any person for any losses to any person howsoever arising including, but not limited to, consequential losses.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Visitors to this Web site may download, copy or transmit any portion of this material for non-commercial personal purposes only. No part of this Web Site may be reproduced for commercial purposes without the express prior written permission of Addmaster (UK) Ltd.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The regulatory information contained in this website may not be applicable worldwide. For local regulatory information, contact your nearest Addmaster office.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.